Why do you need your personal Diary?
Do you want your income to be increased in just 90 days? Than you should start your own Diary of Success!
Diarying isn’t just for teenage girls. Powerful and successful people regularly keep Diarys. A Diary can record your life and serve as an emotional release. A Diary can serve as a record for your children. It’s also a great way to back up your aging memory! If you’ve never considered keeping a Diary, reconsider.
Keeping a Diary is simple:
1. Decide on a format. Nearly any form of Diary can be effective. A notebook, word processor, or dedicated Diary can serve you well. You can even record your Diary online. It’s entirely up to you. A blog can serve as a Diary.
2. Stick to a schedule. Try to write something at least a few times each week. Ideally, you’ll be able to record your thoughts daily. You’ll find that the Diarying habit is easier to create if you write each day.
3. Keep it casual. You’re not writing a novel. You’re writing for yourself. You don’t even have to use complete sentences! Use a style that suits your wants and needs. Some days you’ll write more than others. There will be days without much to write about.
Anyone can enjoy the benefits of a Diary. Choose a format that you enjoy and start writing. Keep a regular schedule. You’ll be amazed by how much you write over the years if you just write a little each day.
A Diary serves many purposes:
1. A Diary serves as a both a record of your life and your progress. Failures are difficult to forget, but successes can be difficult to remember. When you’re frustrated with your progress, it’s easy to pull out your Diary and remember all the successes you’ve had in the past.
· As we get older, the details of the past become fuzzy. A Diary is a nice way to record your life and keep the details available. Your children might enjoy reading it someday, too.
2. A Diary can reveal the truth. Things seem a little different on paper than they do in your head. Putting your thoughts to paper can reveal things you never considered. A Diary can provide more insight than your thoughts alone.
3. A Diary can hold you accountable. Fleeting thoughts and ideas are easy to ignore, but a written record is more compelling. You’ll find that you’re more conscientious and hold yourself more accountable when you keep a Diary.
4. A Diary is the perfect place to record and track your goals. Goals require regular attention. The biggest challenge with achieving goals is forgetting about them after the initial excitement has worn off. Make a short entry in your Diary each day regarding your goals.
5. A Diary is great for your health. Numerous studies have shown that 15-20 minutes of writing, done for a few times each week, reduces stress. Write about your thoughts and concerns. You’ll feel better and enjoy your life more.
6. Keeping a Diary puts you in good company. Many of the most successful people in history kept a Diary. A Diary can encourage you to live a life worth recording. After writing the same thing for a few days, you’ll be inspired to make something interesting happen!
And now I want to give you some insight why do you need your personal Success Diary and if you need it at all.
I hope you heard of Body Shafer. He is financial consultant #1 on Europe, talented writer, successful businessman. When he hit his 30, he already lived on interest. Do you want to live similar life?
Than read what he recommends regarding the Success Diary. Body Shafer says: “Dear friends, if you will be writing to your Success Diary on daily basis than as soon as in just 90 days your income will grow 20% and even more!” Amazing, isn’t it?
So what is Success Diary?
It is place where you record your daily achievements and positive compliments from other people, Every day, no to procrastination, you have to state at least 5 things that you did well and to write your achievements for the passed day.
Let’s say you cooked perfect casserole and got compliments from your family on it – put it in your diary, or you did your exercises – put it in your diary, may be your colleagues admitted you for some job – it goes to your diary as well. So you have to do it every single day – not a day missing!
Our brain (it would be more correct to say subconsciousness) is easily remembering all our failures, unpleasant situations, problems. It grasps those easier and faster than successful and happy movements. And we start suffering from it, our self-confidence goes down and we start getting the looser philosophy. And you’ve heard probable that our thoughts are more physical than we know.
Truth № 1: for every “yes” we hear 18 “no” during our life-time;
Truth № 2: our brain takes 11 times more time to work on the negative things that happen to us…
And we forget too fast all good moments of our lives, not thinking how powerful such moments can be.
From the very childhood we are programming ourselves for failures. We heard from our parents – do not go there, do not do this, do not so that, no, do not…And now, more likely, we are saying same things to our kids. Put an end to this practice. Start your Success Diary today!
What shall you do right now?
№ 1. – Buy your Diary today – choose one that you really like and that is associated with Success in your mind.
№ 2. – Every day write down 5 things that you did well and that you praised yourself for.
№ 3. – You should use pen for writing. It is not that much difficult to find 15 minutes of time to write just 5 sentences.
№ 4. – It is better to write before going to bed.
What will it give you?
1) Your self-motivation will go up!
2) You will forget about depression!
3) You will re-establish your self-confidence!
4) You will have your own control of achieving your goals!
5) You will start concentrating on successful moments of your life
And now think what good things happened to you today, and what about yesterday? If you had difficulty in remembering them all than it is just time to start your Diary.
I started Success Dairy not that long time ago and I must admit that the results are impressive.
Who knew that a few minutes of writing could accomplish so much? A Diary is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to enhance your life in numerous ways. Your children will appreciate the effort, and there are numerous mental and physical health benefits. Why not start today?